Captain Rainy Venter
Tel: (+506) 2776 2014
Cell: (+506) 863 407 39
What Services does Lanzas De Fuego provide?
- Professional Spanish and English Speaking Guides
- 200 tonne Maritime Coastguard Association / Royal Yachting Association Certified Captain with 10 years ocean experience
- Airport pickup and drop-off in Golfito
- All Land Transportation in our Toyota Hilux 4X4 Safari vehicle
- All Sea Transportation in our customized 25 foot Panga
- Air Conditioned Lodging
- Laundry service
What are the accommodations like?
- For Families or larger groups we have the Sunset House with insane views. 2 bedrooms with A/C, shared Bathroom with hot water, kitchen, lounge and outside deck.
- For couples or 2 mates sharing , we have 2 cabinas with open plan kitchen ceramic floors private bathrooms with hot water and A/C.
- After a Long day in the water and sun, Cold beers and beverages are available in our bar For those on the package deal, your meals are enjoyed in our rancho kitchen
What is the best wave season?
- The Central and Southern Pacific Coasts are generally best between May ~ November as the south swell season creeps in.
What is there to do if you do not surf?
- Horse riding
- Massage therapy
- Jungle / River walks
- Lazy days on our beautiful black sand beaches