Captain Rainy Venter
Tel: (+506) 2776 2014
Cell: (+506) 863 407 39
Entry and Exit Requirements For Costa Rica
- Passport valid 6 months beyond intended stay in Costa rica.
- Ticket for return or onward travel.
- Airport Departure fees US$26.00 when leaving Costa Rica
What To Bring
- $26 Departure tax at Airport
- Extra Cash (US Dollars) / Colones There is no ATM nearby.
- Single Day Board Bag (this is a single board bag, not a sock; to ensure the safety of your board)
- Board Shorts
- Rash Guard
- Sunblock , Aloe Gator Gel works really well for those long tropical sessions
- Beach Towel
- Motion sickness tablets if you are prone to getting sea sick
- Benadryl and Epipen (if you are allergic to anything)
- New Surf Mags are always appreciated
- Basic First Aid (Bandaids, gauze, aspirin, Neosporin, Immodium AD, etc.)
- Toothpaste, Toothbrush
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap
- Should you forget anything, you should be able to purchase it in the village.
Are you packed yet????